Because school is starting very soon, I have been trying to get things in line for our dinners. Everything seems to go crazy once school ramps up and we will still need to eat in the middle of that chaos. Last week I started putting dinner ideas on my Plan to Eat calendar. That went over well, so this week I added snacks and breakfast muffins. I thought I’d share the recipe to these Chocolate Chip Coffee muffins with you. I hope you enjoy them!
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 35 Min
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line 12 muffin pan.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 18 minutes or until done. Remove muffins from pan immediately; place on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving